GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
SCHOOL EDUCATION (SER.V) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.73 Dated: 29-09-2007
Read the following:-
1. Circular Memo.No.9543/MC/2007-7, General Administration
(MC) Department, dated 21.06.2007
2. G.O.Ms.No.43, School Education (Ser.V) Department, dated
3. G.O.Ms.No.674, General Administration (MC.I) Department,
4. From the Director of School Education.,
1/2007, dated 26.09.2007.
O R D E R:
In the G.O.3rd read above, Government in General Administration Department has issued instructions / guidelines for repatriation of the non-local candidates who were appointed in deviation of the Presidential Orders, as identified by the respective Departments by reviewing the direct recruitments made from 1975 onwards, to their respective local cadres to which the candidates belong to, as per the definition of ‘Local Area’ under the Presidential Order 1975.
(2) The Director of School Education, Hyderabad in his letter, 4th read above has submitted proposals, as per the instructions and guidelines issued in the G.O. 3rd read above, for transfer of 1968 teachers who are currently working in various districts of the State and who were initially appointed in such districts through the selections made by the respective district’s District Selection Committees in the years 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003, in violation of the reservations for local candidates as prescribed in the Presidential Order 1975. The Director of School Education has further reported that in respect of each district, the selections made by the respective district’s District Selection Committee for the years 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 have been reviewed as per the Government instructions in this regard; and has furnished the DSC wise/District wise lists of teachers who were appointed in violation of the reservation for locals under the Presidential Order, 1975; and has requested the Government to issue appropriate orders for repatriation of these teachers to their respective local cadres. He has also furnished the DSC wise/District-wise lists of such teachers who are to be repatriated.
(3) Government after careful consideration of the above proposals and in terms of para 5(2)(c) of Presidential Order 1975, in public interest, hereby order the repatriation of 1968 teachers who were recruited through the District Selection Committees of respective districts in the entire state for the years 2000, 2001, 2002 & 2003, in violation of the reservation for local candidates as prescribed under the Presidential Order, to their respective local cadres as shown in the Annexure to this order.
(4) As these transfers are being made on grounds of public interest, all the teachers transferred and repatriated to their local cadre in this order shall be eligible for (i) TTA; and (ii) protection of their seniority in service.
(5) All the teachers who are repatriated as shown in the Annexure shall report to their respective District Collectors, who will issue posting orders in accordance with orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.45, School Education (Ser.V) Department, dated 06.07.2007. The Director of School Education, all the District Collectors in the State, and the District Educational Officers of all districts in the State shall take immediate necessary action to implement the above orders, relieve all the teachers now being transferred on repatriation with immediate effect and report compliance.
(6) The District Educational Officers of each district shall submit daily progress reports to the Director of School Education on the progress of implementation of these repatriation and transfer orders, till the completion of the entire exercise, as follows:–
(i) Total number of teachers who are under repatriation and transfer from their
(ii) Number of such Teachers relieved during the week;
(iii) Cumulative number of Teachers relieved till the end of week under report;
(iv) Total number of teachers who are under repatriation and transfer into their
(v) Number of such Teachers who have reported on transfer into their district during the week;
(vi) Cumulative number of Teachers who have reported on transfer into their district till the end of the week under report.
(7)The District-wise lists of teachers repatriated on transfer into every District will be communicated separately.
(8) A copy of this G.O along with Annexure is available on the following websites
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
C.B.S. VENKATA RAMANA
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
of School Education, Andhra Pradesh,
All the District Collectors concerned.
The Regional Joint Director School Education concerned.
The District Educational Officers concerned.
Spl. Secretary to Chief Minister
PS to Minister for School Education
PS to Chief Secretary
PS to Principal Secretary(SE)
The General Administration (MC) Department.
The District Treasury Officers concerned.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//